TERRIER TRYOUTS - 2024/25 Season
|UPCOMING TERRIER TRYOUTS FOR THE 2024/25 SEASON
For players born 2007-2011 (14U Minor/14U Major/15U/16U/17U/18U)
Always HUGE opportunities for talented players across ALL teams!
If you are interested in joining Ontario's premiere baseball program for academic athletes next season, see below for our open tryouts or join us at our 3 day Terriers Prospect Camp, held at our state-of-the-art turf field at King's. Can't make the full week, sign up one or two of the days. Registration will open in January.
See our full coaching staff here.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS: [email protected]
- Many Terriers have been selected to represent Canada in the Junior National Team and compete for our country.
- Terriers have been strongly represented annually in the nationwide Blue Jays Academy Showcase (formerly T12) held at Rogers Centre.
- Many Terriers have been selected to represent Ontario in Canada Cup.
- The Terriers have access to the latest technology and analysis in Sport Science through our partner The Performance Lab. Our players can optionally have their movement patterns/kinetic chain analyzed with the most accurate 3D motion capture technology and 3D ground force reaction plates (Read the Canadian Baseball Network article here).
- Since 2005 over 95% of graduating Terriers have gone on to play college or professional baseball.
Click here to submit a recruitment inquiry
Terriers Baseball is Canada's leading high performance baseball program for student-athletes. If you are a serious baseball player aspiring to play at the post-secondary level, come see if you are a fit with this outstanding organization!
Winter Training the Terrier Way at The Baseball Zone
Learn to do things the Terrier way this fall / winter and join the High Performance Program at The Baseball Zone, the official indoor home base of Terriers Baseball. Click here for more information on a demo session!
The Terrier Way - Mission and Vision
What Makes the Terriers Unique?
The Terrier Schedule
The Terrier Facilities
Fill out our Recruitment Form